•BarreFusion: The class is a full body workout that concentrates on strengthening, lengthening and stretching the entire body.Each class combines ballet inspired moves with elements of pilates and yoga.
•Circuit Training: Rotate through various exercises in multiple stations that targets muscular and cardiovascular endurance and strength. Total body workout!
•Fitness Fun: Cardiovascular workout with the focus on play and fun. A variety of equipment will be used. Great for all levels of fitness.
•Glutes & Abs: Focusing purely on strengthening glutesand core muscles in this hour long class
•Heavy Hitters: Increase cardiovascular strength and striking power while improving coordination skills using the bags, weights, barbells and more
– Shred: Cardio drills using the step, treadmills and bags
•HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training improving aerobic and anaerobic fitness.
•Indoor Cycling: Group cycling class using Keiser bikes. Increase aerobic endurance and capacity while climbing hills, sprinting and doing intervals. This cardio workout is for everyone!
•Cycle Circuit: Cycle on the bike and weights off the bike for a complete workout.
•Power Cut: Build strength and lean body mass in this weight training class.
•Power Mix: Strength train using a variety of equipment and formats. TRX, Coreboard, Tabata, Mat Pilates and more! Improve your overall fitness.
•Step: Combination of step, strength and abs
•Stretch: Increase flexibility and balance in this gentle and controlled class
•Tai-Chi: This graceful form of exercise involves a series of movements performed in a slow, focused manner and accompanied by deep breathing
•TRX: Using the TRX straps, build strength, flexibility and balance in this total body class
– Iron Circuit: Total body conditioning using both the TRX and Kettlebells
•Yoga: Practice a group of physical, mental, health and wellness disciplines
– Classic: Increase flexibility and balance through this gentle practice
– Power: More intense and vigorous style of yoga
•Zumba - Fuse hypnotic Latin rhythms with easy to follow moves.
– Gold: Active older adults who are looking for a modified Zumba® class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower-intensity
– Toning: Blend specific Zumba ® moves and body sculpting techniques using maraca-like ZumbaToningSticks for an intense strength-training experience
•Rock Steady: Boxing class for those with Parkinson's Disease. Boxing, Strength, circuits and more!
•Sampler: Barre Fusion, Fascia Rolling, Fitness Fun, Strength - Try it all out!
• CrossCut: High Intensity functional movement and various elements from athletics & exercise combined in a group training setting. For healthy, well-conditioned athletes and exercisers only.
>> Click here for PDF of the Group Exercise Schedule
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call: