Group Exercise Schedule .... (PDF Document)
• BarreFusion:The class is a full body workout that concentrates on strengthening, lengthening and stretching the entire body.Each class combines ballet inspired moves with elements of pilatesand yoga.
• Circuit Training:. Rotate through various exercises in multiple stations that targets muscular and cardiovascular endurance and strength. Total body workout!
• Fitness Fun: Cardiovascular workout with the focus on play and fun. A variety of equipment will be used. Great for all levels of fitness.
• Glutes& Abs: Focusing purely on strengthening glutesand core muscles in this hour long class
• HIIT:High Intensity Interval Training improving aerobic and anaerobic fitness.
• Indoor Cycling: Group cycling class using Keiser bikes. Increase aerobic endurance and capacity while climbing hills, sprinting and doing intervals. This cardio workout is for everyone!
• Step Fusion: Combination of Step, strength & abs.
• Power Cut: Build strength and lean body mass in this weight training class.
• Cycle Circuit –Cycle on the bike and weights off the bike for a complete workout.
• Stretch: Increase flexibility and balance in this gentle and controlled class
• Tai-Chi:This graceful form of exercise involves a series of movements performed in a slow, focused manner and accompanied by deep breathing
• TRX: Using the TRX straps, build strength, flexibility and balance in this total body class
– Iron Circuit: Total body conditioning using both the TRX and Kettlebells
• Yoga: Practice a group of physical, mental, health and wellness disciplines
– Classic: Increase flexibility and balance through this gentle practice
– Power: More intense and vigorous style of yoga
• Zumba -Fuse hypnotic Latin rhythms with easy to follow moves.
• Boxing Circuits –Put on your boxing gloves and get ready to punch, kick, jumping jacks, step, core board and more. Great cardiovascular workout.
• Knock Out 30 –9 Rounds of intense work. Burn massive calories, relieve stress, increase energy, improve sleep and much more. Formats include Boxing, Kick Boxing, Boot Camp, HIIT, Cardio and Power. Get a great workout in just 30 minutes. All levels of fitness are welcome. (Some classes are 45 minutes in length.)
• MFR –Foam Rolling –Myofascialrelease using foam rollers. Great for relaxation and stretch. Must be able to sit/lay on the floor.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call: