1001 S. 74th St., Belleville, IL 62223
We offer indoor cycling classes 5 days a week:
Monday 8:15 am
Tuesday 6:30 am
Wednesday 9 am
Thursday 6:30 am
Friday 8 am
Thank You All for your dedication and patronage.
Tim Reiher, has joined the BHSC family as a Personal Trainer.
Fall greetings from the Rock Steady Boxing group
Stay healthy. We miss you all.
We have the best members ever!!
CHECK BULLETIN BOARDS FOR
ANY SPECIAL CLASSES
SETTING HEALTHY GOALS FOR 2020
With 2020 now here we are faced with many changes. This can be a chance to switch up your workout. Here are some reasons to switch it up:
· Break through a weight loss plateau—when you do the same activity all the time your body gets used to it and becomes very efficient and losing weight becomes harder and slower.
· Build new muscle—with a new routine you can build on muscles that have not been worked.
· Keep your brain healthy—trying something new works your brain.
· Make some new workout partners and friends
· Get excited about exercise again—look forward to new activities.
Change is hard. We do have some time!
Enjoy your workout and your friends.
Please eat, drink and exercise responsibly.
Bernie Cook, RDN, LDN
HAVE THE CLUB UPDATE
E-MAILED TO YOU.
LEAVE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL
ADDRESS AT THE FRONT DESK
WE WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST.
A big thank you to all of our loyal BHSC members.
PUSH AND RELEASE
The front and back doors are locked in the morning and evening for our members safety. Press the doorbell ONCEand please DO NOT hold the button down. Moving away from the screen, prevents the front desk from seeing the member. When we acknowledge you, please say your full name clearly so we can get you entered into the system. We will then release the door for you to come in. Thank you.
“Like” US ON FACEBOOK
Go to Memorial’s Belleville Health & Sports Center page
NO JOINING FEE EVER
Tell your family and friends, we have dropped the joining fee.