• 62+ Step/Cardio Fit : Low impact class designed for seniors or
those beginning and exercise program. The aerobic segment is
• SilverSneakers: Have fun with a variety of exercises designed to
increase muscle strength, range of motion and activities for daily
living. Handheld weights, elastic tubing and a SilverSneakers ball
are offered for resistance. A chair is used for seated and/or
• Stretch: Increase flexibility and balance in this gentle and
• Tai-Chi: This graceful form of exercise involves a series of
movements performed in a slow, focused manner and
accompanied by deep breathing
• Rock Steady – Boxing class for those with Parkinson’s Disease.
Boxing, Strength, Circuits and More!
• POPS – People of Possibilities – Fitness class for individuals
with special needs. Class is taught by a certified fitness
instructor/Special Education Teacher. This class is open to all
ages 12 and up.
62+ Chair Class
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call: